Test a Cosori Air Fryer
Discover a healthier smart alternative for your next home cooked meal. Testers Keepers are looking for one product tester to try the Cosori Lite Smart Air Fryer.
This modern kitchen gadget boasts seven versatile cooking functions to prepare healthy meals for the whole family. You can cook the perfect chicken, bacon, fries, steak & vegetables with ease. Plus, keep food hot once cooked using the keep warm function. Unlike traditional deep-fried food, this clever fryer reduces the need for oil by 97%! It uses high temperatures to reduce cooking time, resulting in perfect crispy results. Even heat distribution and smart temperature adjustments guarantee that your meal is cooked perfect every time.
This compact fryer has a sleek design and seamlessly fits into any kitchen. Smart control allows you to use your phone or tablet to control your fryer using the app. Find over 150 recipes and execute commands like pre-heating using voice control. The non-stick, dishwasher safe parts makes clean up a breeze. You can also be rest assured that it will automatically shut off if it detects overheating.
If the idea of quick, healthy, well-cooked, and tasty meals appeals to you, enter today for your chance to win.
• 1 x Cosori Lite 4.0-Quart Smart Air Fryer
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a Cosori Lite Smart Air Fryer worth £100. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, design and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account