Review your summer holiday destination worth £1,000!
Pack your holiday clothes and your toothbrush – you could be off on adventure this summer. Testers Keepers is looking for one product reviewer to review a holiday destination of your choice with Lastminute.com’s £1000 travel gift card.
Chock full of tickets for days out, flights, short breaks, and holiday packages, Lastminute.com has something for everybody. Whether planning your next big family holiday in the sun or fancy a cultured break, there are tons for you to choose from. If you like to soak up sights, sun and local cuisine during summer, explore the diverse options of European breaks. Enjoy quaint mountain towns sipping wine in Italy, lazy croissant and coffee breakfasts in France or explore the ancient ruins in Greece.
You could even jet off with the family to sunny Majorca, beautiful Antalya or the stunning Algarve. With a range of holidays from budget three-star room-only deals to luxurious all-inclusive resorts, there's something for every taste, pocket, and family size. Whatever your next breakaway looks like, apply today for your chance to try Lastminute.com for yourself.
• £1000 Lastminute.com travel gift card
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive a Lastminute.com travel gift card worth £1000. All we expect in return is an honest review of the service including choice, quality and whether or not you would use the service yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account