Review & Keep a Philips Airfryer
We are all looking for ways to eat healthier as a family, aren't we? Whether it's including more fruit and vegetables into your diet or reducing the amount of saturated fat we eat, there are lots of elements to think about when preparing the family dinner. MyOffers has a great product review opportunity for you which can take some of the hassle out of cooking and eating healthy. Apply today and you could be enjoying tasty dishes created in the Philips AirFryer XXL Premium worth £300!
Instead of using oil and a conventional oven, the Philips AirFryer uses just hot air to cook all your family favourites. You can fry, bake, grill, roast or even reheat hundreds of dishes that you can discover with the recipe app that's included and free recipe book.
This impressively large family sized appliance can fit a whole chicken or 1.4kg of French fries inside meaning there's enough to satisfy even the hungriest of appetites. The huge 7.3L capacity has enough space for you to create any of your favourite meals and discover lots of new favourites too, all without the need to add extra oil.
Apply today and test out all the features for yourself!
• Philips AirFryer XXL Premium
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Philips AirFryer XXL Premium worth £300 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including functionality, ease of use, features and whether or not you would buy the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account