Review the Asus Gaming Laptop
Unleash the Gamer in You! Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to tell us what they think of the The ASUS TUF F15 Laptop.
Are you ready to conquer virtual realms and defeat enemies in the gaming world like never before? The ASUS TUF F15 is here to make your gaming dreams a reality. The latest Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce graphics, provides lightning-fast speeds and breathtaking graphics for an unparalleled gaming experience. It’s 15.6 inch full HD display brings games to life with vivid colours and sharp details. You’ll never miss a beat and your enemies will never see you coming.
Say goodbye to your overheating worries! The innovative cooling system ensures that your laptop stays cool even during intense gaming sessions. With crystal clear audio, immerse yourself in games with DTS:X Ultra technology, delivering 7.1-channel virtual surround sound. Hear every footstep, explosion, and whisper with precision. Customise your gaming set up with the RGB keyboard. Plus, you can create your own lighting profiles and macros for that personalised gaming touch.
Ready to put this gaming laptop to the test? Enter for a chance to become a product reviewer today.
• Asus Gaming Laptop
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive the Asus Gaming Laptop worth £799. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, results and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account