What do you think of Gordon's new gin flavours?
Flavoured gins are the in-thing at the moment. The simple gin and tonic with maybe a slice of lemon or lime isn't enough. People want exciting, interesting and unique flavoured gins to tickle their palates. We're looking for four taste testers to test and review Gordon's new Mediterranean orange distilled gin.
Gordon's have been producing high quality gins for hundreds of years. Known as market leaders, their London gin is enjoyed with tonic or as a cocktail ingredient. Not to be left behind in the current taste for flavoured gins, Gordon's has some of these to offer too.
One of the tastiest sounding is their Mediterranean orange distilled gin. This refreshing and tasty orange gin is inspired by a 1929 Gordon's recipe. The fresh and zesty Mediterranean orange flavour perfectly compliments the traditional juniper taste of Gordon's. It's ideal for the summer months to enjoy in the sunshine, or the darker months where you can recreate warmer times. Don't miss out this free tasting opportunity. Apply today!
• Gordon's Mediterranean Orange Distilled gin
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste testing opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send 1 of 4 Gordon's Mediterranean Orange Distilled Gin worth £16 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including taste, quality and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account