Try the Macallan Classic Cut 2020 Edition Whisky
If you enjoy a glass of fine whisky, why not apply to be a Testers Keepers taste tester for a chance to tell us what you think of Macallan Classic Cut 2020 Edition Whisky?
Macallan Classic Cut whisky is designed to offer a different flavour experience every year. For the first time in the series, the Macallan Mastery Team had the freedom to explore the different cask types to create the peerless single malt. The Macallan Whisky Maker, Polly Logan, used her skills and experience to combine sherry seasoned Europeans oak casks and ex-bourbon American oak casks to create a single malt with a distinctive full and heightened flavour.
With a sunlit straw colour and aromas of vanilla, candied orange peel, honey, sweet dried fruits and fresh oak and thyme, the experience is sublime. The ginger warmth, sweet orange, vanilla and honey give a lightness to the palate with a sweet and zingy finish through to lingering thyme. Apply today for your chance to taste test this supreme whisky for yourself.
• 3 x Macallan Classic Cut 2020 Edition Whisky
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste tester opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 3 bottles of Macallan Classic Cut 2020 Edition Whisky worth £95 each and all we expect in return is an honest review including taste, quality and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account