Treat yourself and loved ones with this popular mixed wine case
Enjoy a tipple with friends and family courtesy of a tasty mixed case of wine. Apply to be a Testers Keepers taste tester for a chance to check out the Virgin Wines mixed wine case in your own home.
A mixed wine case from Virgin Wines is the quickest and easiest way to fill your wine rack. Selected based on rating, popularity and taste, there is something for everyone in this versatile case of 12 bottles. Prepare to have your socks blown off by these first class wines. With this case on hand you'll always have an impressive selection for every occasion.
Red wine lovers can enjoy offerings such as the Aussie Rippa Shiraz - full of dark fruit flavours or the succulent El Nubarron Cabernet from Chile. White wine fans will love the El Zumbido Viura from the hills of the Cariñena region and the lively Brio Pinot Grigio. Whatever your taste or palate this mixed case has something to delight the senses. Apply today and you could be checking out this wine case for yourself.
• Mixed wine case
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste tester opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Mixed wine case worth £100 each and all we expect in return is an honest review including taste, selection and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account