Tell us what you think of Salted Caramel Vodka Liqueur
We all deserve a treat every now and then don't we? Apply to become one of four Testers Keepers taste tester for a chance to try out the Hotel Chocolat salted caramel vodka liqueur.
We all know Hotel Chocolat makes amazing, high-quality chocolates and truffles don't we? But did you know they are also experts in alcoholic liqueurs – no neither did I! Their salted caramel vodka liqueur is a decidedly decadent treat for the senses. If you need a little indulgence in your life then look no further. Sometimes, simplicity ticks all the right boxes. Serve the salted caramel vodka liqueur over only ice for the perfect drink to settle down and sip a glass (or two) in the evening.
So, what is the secret of this temptingly tasty vodka liqueur? First, the vodka is infused with a malty, toasted edge of cocoa, then salted caramel gets melted in. Hotel Chocolat is the only chocolatier to run two bars; one in their St Lucian plantation and one in London. This makes them the ideal expert to combine their confectionary specialities and alcoholic liqueurs. Get your entry in today to see if you can taste for yourself.
• 4 x Bottle of Salted Caramel Vodka Liqueur
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste tester opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 4 bottles of Salted Caramel Vodka Liqueur worth £25 each. All we expect in return is an honest review including taste, quality and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account