Taste test this Chocolate Collection
Fancy a chocolate collection to share with your loved ones or to enjoy by yourself? Apply to become a Testers Keepers taste tester for your chance to try 1 of 3 Chocolate Collections.
The Chocolate Collection Gift Tower from Regency Hampers is a chocolate-lovers dream. Containing eight delicious chocolate treats you will be spoilt for choice. Presented in a red and silver cardboard box tower, this would make an ideal gift or a treat for yourself.
The contents of this impressive collection are mouth-watering to read. 100g of Four Angels double chocolate biscuits and a Cotswold Gourmet milk chocolate pudding bar 100g start the show. Next comes 37g of Lindt Lindor's famous chocolate truffles. Up next is 48g of Lily O'Brien's dessert collection of chocolates with all the varieties that contains. The Treat Co have included several items specifically 135g clotted cream fudge pieces, 180g chocolate mini eggs and 180g chocolate jumbo raisins - perfect for snacking. To finish this chocolate heaven is a 250g pack of Café Direct San Cristobal drinking chocolate for you to enjoy. Enter today for your chance to check out all these delicacies for yourself.
• 3 x Chocolate Collection
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste tester opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 3 Chocolate Collection worth £45 each and all we expect in return is an honest review including taste, selection and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account