Taste test The Hotel Chocolat Classic Cabinet with Chocolat Cream Liqueur
Calling all chocolate and liqueur lovers. Testers keepers is looking for three taste testers to give their verdict on the Hotel Chocolat Classic Cabinet with Chocolat Cream Liqueur.
Chocolate and alcohol, what's not to love? Some would say they're a match made in heaven! The classic cabinet is a delicious assortment of milk, dark and white chocolate with pralines, caramels and alcohol-infused truffles too. It brings you Hotel Chocolat's best recipes in each drawer.
Indulge in smooth white chocolate with fruit-pressed fillings or try the crunchy bites. Even the scrumptious Champagne truffles are made with real Champagne. There's plenty of choice to satisfy whatever your sweet tooth desires.
Let's not forget the 500ml bottle of Irresistible Chocolat Cream Liqueur which took 2 years to create. It strikes the perfect balance of 70% dark chocolate melted into vodka with lashings of cream. Shake well and pour over ice in a glass to devour its velvety taste whilst you explore each chocolate creation in the cabinet.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply to be a taste tester today for a chance to tuck in this divine collection of chocolate and enjoy a bottle of Hotel Chocolat's finest chocolate liqueur.
• 3 x The Classic Chocolate Cabinet with Chocolat Cream Liqueur
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product reviewer opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 3 The Classic Chocolate Cabinet with Chocolat Cream Liqueur worth £75 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including scent, quality and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account