Taste Test the Friars Signature Chocolate Selection box
Attention all true chocolate lovers! Savour the finest, creamiest chocolates . Testers Keepers is looking for one taste tester to share their thoughts on the Friars Signature Chocolate Box.
With a variety 12 heavenly flavours you can transport your taste buds through a mouth-watering journey. Enjoy the indulgence of crème brûlée chocolate, complete with a crispy top, or a high cocoa dark chocolate salted caramel that will just melt in your mouth. Allow your senses to emerge and savour every flavour as when they’re all gone, I guarantee you’ll be reminiscing. From lemon cheesecake to champagne truffle to sticky toffee pudding, you will not be disappointed with the exceptional flavours.
This special selection of Friars top-selling chocolates will not fail to fulfil every chocolate lovers’ dreams. It’s perfect to share with your loved ones as it comes with 24 chocolates, although we wouldn’t blame you if you kept these creamy delights all to yourself. Not only are these chocolates delectable, they are also beautifully presented in 100% biodegradable packaging.
Don’t miss out on satisfying your sweet tooth and indulge in these divine chocolates. Enter today for a chance to try it for yourself.
• The Friars Signature Chocolate Selection box
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The taste tester will receive The Friars Signature Chocolate Selection box worth £30. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would buy the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account