Taste test Hotel Chocolat's Truffle Cabinet
Are you a Chocolate connoisseur? Testers Keepers is looking for one taste tester to tell us what they think of The Signature Cabinet from Hotel Chocolat.
Treat yourself to this exquisite selection of 163 different classic indulgent chocolates ranging from truffles to pralines to macaroons! This unique collection is curated from inside Hotel Chocolat’s amazing Inventing Room where they house all their wonderful creations. For those who enjoy a hint of alcohol with their chocolate treat, you can explore flavours such as Gin, Cognac, Mojito even Pink Champagne to delight the senses.
If you prefer a simpler pleasure, indulge your tastebuds with a Simple Dark Truffle, featuring Hotel Chocolat’s 85% dark smooth ganache with an elegant coating of chocolate. This selection also includes their delicious signature batons such as the classic White, Milk and Dark plus smooth caramel and their fruity Raspberry-white. Or for a different taste sensation, why not try the Blackcurrant Bombe or zesty Lemon Chocolate Cheesecake?
Whether you intend to keep this delectable selection for yourself or share it with treasured loved ones, enter today for a chance to win this glorious Signature Cabinet.
• 1 x Hotel Chocolat Signature Cabinet
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The taste tester will receive a Hotel Chocolat Signature Cabinet worth £185. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including taste, quality and whether or not you would try the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account