Taste Test Classic Ostrich Chocolate Easter Egg
Hotel Chocolat makes the dreamiest, most luxurious chocolate products ever. Fancy being one of three Testers Keepers taste testers to experience the Classic Ostrich Egg?
Inspired by the huge eggs laid by the ostrich, this Easter egg is not for the faint-hearted. Encased in a thick, chunky outer shell and brimming with an array of delights inside, this egg is a thing of beauty. Made with half 40% and half 50% milk chocolate, this melt-in-the-mouth egg is rich and smooth. Inside the outer shell lies cookie pieces, crisp rice and 20 premium-quality caramels, patisserie chocolates, pralines, and truffles.
Eton mess-inspired choccies, salted caramel brownie truffles and whipped chocolate mousse truffles are just some of the delicacies you can expect. Tiny chocolate eggs are also hidden inside the chocolate inner layer as tiny, tasty treasures to enjoy or save. Presented in a unique tin, this Easter egg is perfect for gifting to someone special or enjoying on your own or with the family. Do you like the sound of this chocolate lover’s dream? Apply today for your chance to review it for yourself.
• 3 x Classic Ostrich Easter Eggs
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The taste tester will receive 1 of 3 Classic Ostrich Easter Eggs worth £85 each. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, taste and whether or not you would buy the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account