Taste Test a Luxury Cheese & Wine Hamper
Who can resist a cheese and wine evening? Testers Keepers is looking for one taste tester to test the Snowdonia Cheese Company cheese & wine hamper.
Picture the scene; snuggled in front of the TV with your favourite film, a selection of cheeses and a glass of red wine. Included in this luxury hamper are a selection of cheeses such as Black Bomber Extra Mature Cheddar, and Rock Star Vintage Cave-Aged Cheddar. Also featured are Red Storm Vintage Red Leicester, Truffle Trove Mature Cheddar with Black Summer Truffles and Beechwood Smoked Mature Cheddar.
Paired with these fabulous cheeses are delicious chutneys including fig and apple, as well as caramelised onion balsamic chutney. To complement the flavours, a pack of buttermilk crackers is included. Wash all this cheesy deliciousness down with a 75 cl bottle of Montes Alpha Carmenère 2019 red wine and you’ve got yourself a cheese-lovers feast. Presented in a wicker hamper this collection of high-quality goodies from Snowdonia makes the perfect gift or special treat for yourself. If you like the sound of this hamper then apply today for your chance to try it for yourself.
• Snowdonia Cheese Company | Luxury Cheese & Wine Hamper
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The taste tester will receive a Snowdonia Cheese Company | Luxury Cheese & Wine Hamper worth £21.65. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, taste and whether or not you would buy the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account