Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky - 5 Taste Testers Required
One of the most famous spirit brands, Johnnie Walker is an icon Scotch whisky enjoyed all over the world. Whichever coloured label you buy, you can be assured of a high quality, smooth tasting drink to be savoured. Testers Keepers is looking for 5 taste testers to tell us what you think of Johnnie Walker Black Label 12-year-old whisky.
This well-balanced whisky is made of single malt and grain whiskies from the four corners of Scotland. With notes of vanilla, toffee and dark fruits, it's an exceptionally fulfilling and satisfying whisky topped with a smokey signature finish.
Johnnie Walker Black Label is a very versatile spirit to drink. It can be served on its own or in a variety of different ways. A simple cube of ice, a mixer and garnish and you are good to go. There are lots of great cocktails to make with it too. Try adding lemonade and ice to a highball with Black Label in to enjoy a refreshing citrus bite. Or how about an exotically fizzy drink for the summer months made with Black Label and sparkling peach iced tea with a lemon wedge? All perfect drinks for those special occasions. However you choose to enjoy it have a glass on us!
• Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste testing opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 5 bottles of Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky worth £30 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including packaging, taste and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account