Apply to be a Taste Tester - Limited Edition Gooseberry Gin by Whitley Neill
Gin has had a bit of a return to fashion, hasn't it? Especially the flavoured gins, of which there seem to be more than ever. Apply to be a Testers Keepers taste tester and you could get your hands on a bottle of Limited Edition Gooseberry Gin by Whitley Hall for free.
Whitley Hall distillers founded by Whitley Neill, has been crafting spirits since 1762. Now in its 8th generation, the company produces a huge array of unique and interesting classic and flavoured gins. Their limited edition gooseberry offering is sure to please every palate. As a homage to a fond family memory of picking gooseberries in Devon, this limited edition gin explores one of the ore botanicals in Whitley Neil Original; the cape gooseberry.
With notes of juniper, coriander seed, orange peel, plum, pear and of course gooseberry, this is summer in a bottle. Inspired by the English countryside, tell us if it could be featuring at your next family garden party, wowing your guests. Enter today for a chance to be one of five taste testers to try this limited edition gin and share what you think about it.
• Limited Edition Gooseberry Gin by Whitley Neill
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free taste testing opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you 1 of 5 bottles of Limited Edition Gooseberry Gin by Whitley Neill worth £20 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including packaging, taste and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account