3 Taste Testers needed to sample a free bottle of Truffle Gin
Flavoured gins are the biggest thing to hit the spirits market for years. Apply today for your chance to become one of three Taste Testers to sample a bottle of Cambridge Distillery truffle gin worth £80.
The world's first diogestif gin, Cambridge Distillery presents their truffle gin. Created when the founders were presented with an after-dinner drinks list which didn't include any white spirits, this truffle gin is a taste of luxury. Led by white truffle from Alba Piedmont, an ingredient that is more expensive than gold gram for gram. You are sure to bring an element of elegance and sophistication to your next dinner party with this truffle gin.
Innovatively distilled to preserve the full flavour of the truffle, achieving a high flavour profile more commonly associated with mature spirits. This complex and well-balanced spirit offers unparalleled depth to the drinker.
Winner of the Ultra-Premium category in the Luxury Spirit Masters 2017, this decadent gin is best enjoyed neat, over ice with a twist of orange. Capture a taste of luxury and apply today for your chance to tell us what you think of it.
• 3 x Bottle of Truffle Gin
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free mystery shopper opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send 1 of 3 bottles of Truffe Gin Liqueur worth £80 each. All we expect in return is an honest review including taste, quality and whether or not you would buy it yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account