Order your favourite food and drinks with a £150 Greggs gift card
Nothing spoils a good spot of retail therapy than feeling peckish in between shops. Apply to become a Testers Keepers secret diner for your chance to receive a £150 Greggs gift card and stop your rumbly tum.
Greggs has been an icon of the British high street for many years. Their food and drinks offerings are the perfect solutions to hungry tummies. Its wide selection of sandwiches, baguettes, salads, pasta, soup and hot bakes are made in-store throughout the day. Plus there are plenty of sweet treats and beverages to wash them down, it is easy to see why Greggs has become a national favourite.
Of course, the most easily recognisable item on the Greggs menu is their famous sausage roll. Made from seasoned sausage meat wrapped in layers of crisp, golden puff pastry, these tasty bakes hit the spot any time of day. Not a meat-eater? Not a problem, Greggs now offer vegan sausage rolls so you don't have to miss out. Designed to mirror the original, featuring 96 layers of puff pastry but filled with a bespoke Quorn filling which is every bit as delicious as the meat version.
The Greggs pleasures don't stop with hot bakes though. Why not try their sweet treats or indulge someone you love with a sugary reward at the end of a long week? From tasty biscuits to seasonal baked goods, jam-filled doughnuts to classic chocolate brownies, you're spoilt for choice. Complete your snack on the go with one of Greggs' hot or cold drinks. From bottled water to tangy orange juice and classic Americano coffee to speciality green teas, there is something for everyone. Get your entry in today and to see if you could be filling up on with a Greggs gift card.
• £150 Greggs gift card
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free secret diner opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a £150 Greggs gift card and all we expect in return is an honest review of your experience including choice, service and taste.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account