Watch your favourite flicks for a year at Cineworld
Grab the popcorn and settle in for a year’s movie marathon. Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test a Cineworld Annual Unlimited Membership.
Whether you love swooning over a romantic comedy, the captivating adventure of an action movie, or enjoy jumping at a thriller; you can watch them all! With this exciting membership you can enjoy advanced screenings and view the latest exciting releases on the big screen, wherever you are before general release. From animation to science fiction, sit back and enjoy unlimited movies for a whole year. With an Unlimited Membership you can enjoy up to 10% off drinks and snacks. Plus if you visit a partner restaurant such as Las Iguanas, Bella Italia or Café Rouge you can benefit from a whopping 25%off your bill too!
Experience special editions and films shown in formats such as IMAX. Discover movies coming to life in 4DX. With astonishing effects including wind, strobe lighting, water and scents to immerse you in the world of the film. Plus, with ScreenX watch concerts with ingenious 270-degree projection. Or experience live sports or captivating performances from the National Theatre with 50% off tickets for special events. Experience it all and enter today to try it out for yourself.
• 1 x Cineworld E-Voucher redeemable for Annual Unlimited Membership
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a Cineworld E-Voucher worth £233. All we expect in return is an honest review of the experience including ease of use, quality of service and whether you would buy the E-Voucher yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account