Try the new fragrance of Freedom - Yves Saint Laurent's Libre
Yves Saint Laurent has been at the forefront of the luxury beauty market for over 50 years. As well as inspiring and unique cosmetics and makeup, they create some of the world's best fragrances. Apply to be one of two Testers Keepers product tester to try out the new Libre eau de parfum.
Libre, meaning “free”, pays tribute to YSL's most defining and enduring value – freedom. Enjoy the freedom of choice, freedom to live life, freedom to be you. Live life your way with no compromise and no rules.
Libre expresses women's freedom in a grand floral scent. Burning with sensual orange blossom from Morocco, blended with lavender from France creating an ultra-feminine couture-infused scent. Crafted by master perfumers Anne Flipo and Carlos Benaim, this androgynously unique fragrance from YSL is something new and different for women everywhere. The liberation of couture in a bottle.
Presented in a beautiful bottle comprising sharp and elegant lines. Combining precision with sophistication, the bottle showcases the brand's logo but in a uniquely free and stylised manner. The bottle alone will make a beautiful statement addition to your dressing table.
• Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum - 30ml
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you an Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum - 30ml worth £44.50 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the products including scent, packaging and whether or not you would use the fragrance again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account