Try a bottle of Mugler Angel Elixir Perfume
The right fragrance can totally transform your mood. Testers Keepers is looking for a product tester to test a 50ml bottle of Mugler Angel Elixir Eau De Parfum.
This fabulously feminine new scent is a reimagining of the classic Angel fragrance with an edge. Embodying the modern female combining femininity, power, strength and innocence, it is the perfect scent for the contemporary woman. A star is born with this unique twist on Angel’s luxurious, indulgent scent.
Top notes of sensual spices and pink peppercorn blend with a rich fruity floral bouquet. Sandalwood woody amber intertwines with notes of vanilla and orange blossom to create a unique never to be forgotten fragrance that’s sure to become your new favourite. Presented in the iconic star-shaped bottle in a new deep blue colour, this perfume will look extra eye-catching on any dressing table. If you like the scent of this glorious new fragrance enter today for your chance to test it for yourself.
• 50ml bottle of Mugler Angel Elixir Eau De Parfum
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a 50ml bottle of Mugler Angel Elixir Eau De Parfum worth £92. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, scent and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account