Test the Ultimate Bathroom Cleaning Kit
If you’re ready to give your bathroom some TLC, we have the perfect product for you. Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test a Pink Stuff Ultimate Bathroom Cleaning Kit.
Cleaning your home might not be your favourite pastime, but if you have the right products it can be a lot easier. Cut through stubborn grease and grime without resorting to harsh chemicals using the abrasive Pink Stuff cleaning paste and just a little elbow grease. Tackle those tough stains using the ingenious electric scrubber tool. With 4 brusher heads for use on areas from grout and plug holes to shower heads.
Bathroom sinks, showers and tubs will be shining bright with The Miracle Bathroom Foam Cleaner. Watch your toilet gleam like new, with the Foaming Toilet Cleaner simply pour the contents into the water and leave for up to 10 minutes to remove odours and tough stains. Finally, The Cream Cleaner can be used on surfaces throughout the home to remove grease and leave surfaces clean. If you’re ready to take your cleaning to the next level, enter today for your chance to try it yourself.
• 1 x Pink Stuff Ultimate Bathroom Cleaning Kit
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a Pink Stuff Ultimate Bathroom Cleaning Kit worth £40. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including contents, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account