Test and keep the latest iPhone 15 Pro
Time to upgrade to the latest smartphone? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to try the Black Titanium iPhone 15 Pro (512GB).
It has everything you need! Ultra advanced Titanium design is elegant yet remarkably strong. The 6.7” Super Retina XDR Display with ProMotion delivers sharp images ensuring visibility even in the brightest sunshine. Get notifications without touching the device with the Always-On display. StandBy is a convenient tool while charging, place your phone on its side and display your favourite photos, the time, or widgets. The advanced battery life allows up to 29 hours video playback. In an emergency with no signal? Simply text emergency services using SOS satellite messaging.
Capture amazing photos with the 48MP rear camera with automatic portrait mode and share on them om social media over ultra-fast 5G. With 6x optical zoom, impressive 5x telephoto, night mode and ultra-wide lens capabilities, you can take photos like a professional photographer.
Featuring an Action button, simply tailor to your chosen favourite feature for fast access at the touch of the button. Plus, new greater Precision Finding feature can help you pinpoint your friends if you’re meeting in a crowded place. Enter today for a chance to explore latest in mobile technology.
• 1 x iPhone 15 Pro - Black Titanium 512 GB
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive an iPhone 15 Pro - Black Titanium 512 GB worth £1299. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, ease of use and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account