Test and keep the Dyson V12 Detect Slim Absolute Vacuum
Take pride in your spotless carpets and flooring. Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test the Dyson V12 Detect Slim Absolute vacuum.
The V12 is a powerful handheld cleaner with a Fluffy Optic™ cleaner head perfect for removing 2x more ground-in dirt and dust from carpets and hard floors. Root Cyclone™ technology offers more suction than most corded vacuums, this lightweight cordless model has the ultimate flexibility. Dyson Hyperdymium™? motor technology delivers up to 125,000 rpm. Advanced multi-stage filtration captures 99.9% of dust particles and allergens.
The LCD display gives real-time performance updates and running time, meaning you're never caught short with half a room left to clean. The hair de-tangling technology prevents hair from pet beds and stairs from holding you back. Plus, utilise the different tools such as the low reach adaptor, crevice tool and hair screw tool to master all those hard-to-reach places. Enjoy up to 60 minutes run time, based on eco mode on a hard floor, and get the whole house cleaned in no time. Enter today for your chance to try it for yourself.
• Dyson V12 Detect Slim Absolute vacuum
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive one Dyson V12 Detect Slim Absolute vacuum worth £530. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account