Test and keep the all-new 24" Apple iMac
Fancy bagging yourself a brand-new desktop computer with all the bells and whistles? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test a 24” Apple iMac.
This latest incarnation of the classic Apple iMac is a whopping 24” in size and packed full of features and performance. Enjoy the fastest graphics and CPU speeds with the Mac-exclusive M1 chip. Optimised power efficiency and fantastic integration ensure the insides of this awesome iMac work seamlessly and without glitches. The 4.5K Retina display gives you full clarity and definition whether you’re working on spreadsheets, watching a YouTube video or playing your favourite game.
Add all the accessories you need with two Thunderbolt USB 4 ports as well as two USB 3 ports. 256GB of storage is plenty for all those videos, photos, music downloads and work documents. 8GB of unified memory means your iMac won’t struggle when you have multiple applications open performing complicated tasks. It comes with an Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard with touch ID, giving you maximum flexibility when it comes to using your iMac. Whatever you would use this awesome computer for, apply today for a chance to test it for yourself.
• 24” Apple iMac
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a 24” Apple iMac worth £1449. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account