Test and keep No7 LED Mask
Ready to experience the latest in youthful skincare? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test No7 Laboratories Age Defying LED Mask.
It’s time to harness the power of LED state-of-the-art phototherapy technology in the comfort of your own home. Utilising near infra-red LEDs, this ingenious mask targets a variety of the signs of aging from the first use. The concentrated wavelengths work at an optimal level beneath the skins epidermis to target aging where it starts. Leaving skin looking and feeling dewy and revitalised.
This home treatment is a safe, non-invasive way to reduce the appearance of fine lines, without the use of UV. Skin feels plumper and dark circles under eyes noticeably fade. Pigmentation and redness are reduced leaving an even radiant skin tone. The look and quality of skin texture is improved as skin appears firmer. The kit includes the mask, 2 straps to secure it and a convenient rechargeable handset, so the mask is always ready to use. If you’re ready to elevate your skin care routine, enter today for a chance to give it a try firsthand.
• 1 x No7 Laboratories Age-Defying LED Mask
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a No7 Laboratories Age-Defying LED Mask worth £150. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including contents, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account