Test and keep an Xbox Series X console
Do you fancy testing out all that the new Xbox Series X console has to offer? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester for a chance to try it out.
The Microsoft Xbox has been a games console legend since 2001. With its sleek look, immersive gaming and top of the range technology, it has always been at the forefront of the gaming world. The latest incarnation, the Xbox Series X, is no exception to this rule. Introducing the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever! Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox Velocity Architecture powered by a custom SSD and integrated software.
Play thousands of games from four generations of Xbox with backward compatibility including optimised titles at launch. Xbox Smart Delivery ensures you play the best available version of every game possible no matter what console you're playing on.
Upgrade your console with an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (sold separately). This additional programme includes Xbox Live Gold for online gaming, over 100 high-quality games on console, PC and Android mobile and an EA Play membership for one low-cost monthly payment. Apply today for your chance to test out the future of console gaming.
• Xbox Series X console
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive one Xbox Series X console worth £450. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account