Test and Keep a Vantrue 4K Dash Cam
If you could use an extra pair of eyes, or three, when driving we have the perfect offer for you. Testers Keepers is looking for one product reviewer to try the Vantrue 4K Dashcam.
The Vantrue 3-way dashcam has got you covered for all situations on the road. The three camera views included are 155° front-facing, 165° inside-facing and 160° rear-facing, which can all be used at the same time. The front camera can capture 2560P x 1440P at 30fps as well as inside and rear at 1920x1080P at 30fps giving you maximum versatility and peace of mind. The front camera can also be used to record in 4K on its own so you can take note of number plates, parking signs etc.
The cameras also offer fantastic audio recording as an added means of evidence should something happen while you are not in the vehicle. The STARVIS CMOS sensor and F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens captures more detail in low light and at night. This piece of kit lets you record what's going on inside the cabin as well as outside even in darkness. Motion and collision detection are automatically enabled in the event that something should happen in front of your car meaning you won’t miss any of the fine details. For your chance to put this amazing gadget through its paces, apply today!
• VANTRUE N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive a Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam worth £250. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product’s features, ease of use and whether or not you would use it again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account