Test and keep a Samsung 55" Curved HDR Smart 4K TV
Curved TVs are the latest and most immersive technology to hit the TV market for years. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product tester for a chance to see what all the hype is about the Samsung 55” Curved HDR Smart 4k TV.
Samsung is a world leader when it comes to audio-visual products. Their 55” curved HDR smart 4K TV is the ultimate in home cinematic experience. Totally immerse yourself in the action with the stylish and sleek curved shape. Experience better than ever colour and clarity with the True 4K capability. Watch every moment burst from the screen and discover what's been hiding in the shadows with the highest quality ultra HD certified display resolution. HDR10+ makes whites seem brighter, colours more vivid, and enhances the overall picture. Whether you're watching the latest live sports events, your favourite movie or a gripping nature documentary, you will feel part of the picture with 3840 x 23160 resolution.
Seamlessly connect all your devices with one remote control. Compatible with your favourite TV platforms such as Now TV, Disney+, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, My5, All 4, Amazon Prime, YouTube, and internet browsing. This gives you the flexibility to watch what you love, whenever you want with the best possible picture. Featuring Miracast, a motion rate of 1500 PQI and a Tizen operating system, this super-smart TV has all the high-tech functionality you need. Apply today and start enjoying your best TV experience ever.
• Samsung 55” curved HDR smart 4K TV
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Samsung 55” curved HDR smart 4K TV worth £500. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including style, features and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account