Test and Keep a PS5 Console Bundle
Do you enjoy a good gaming session? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to review a Sony PlayStation 5 Bundle.
Ever since the original PlayStation, Sony have delivered the latest in gaming technology and immersive games. Their latest offering, the PlayStation 5 does not disappoint! The PS5 unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated. With lightning-fast loading, ultra-high-speed SSD and deeper immersion, the PS5 is the future of console gaming.
Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with an integrated I/O to rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do and enjoy lightning-fast speed. Marvel at incredible graphics in an all-new generation of games with new and exciting features. Maximise your play sessions with near-instant load times for installed games.
Experience breath-taking immersion and deeper gameplay with support from haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D audio technology. This bundle has 2 DualSense wireless controller included with built-in microphones and create buttons all integrated into a comfortable, ergonomic design. Enter today for a chance to let us know what you think of the future of gaming.
• 1 x Sony PS5 Console
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a PlayStation 5 Console with Extra Dualsense Controller Bundle worth £530. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account