Test and keep a Proform Fitness VUE Mirror
Working out at home makes keeping fit so much easier. Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test a Proform fitness mirror with a 1-month iFIT subscription.
The benefits of exercising at home are endless – no need to travel, fit it into your schedule whenever it suits you and no monthly gym memberships. However, it’s easy to put your loungewear on and watch TV. The Proform fitness VUE mirror is the perfect tool to get you motivated. The interactive and immersive training accessory gives you access to virtual training guides and classes built into a professional fitness mirror.
This slimline, stylish looking mirror lets you keep track of your form, whilst the integrated touchscreen lets you browse hundreds of fitness classes and training sessions. Keep your class or programme in view at all times, track your progress and get recommendations for future sessions. When not being used for exercise, this elegant mirror fits seamlessly into your home without ruining your interior design. If you’re ready to take your home fitness to the next level, apply today for your chance to try it for yourself.
• Proform fitness VUE mirror
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a Proform fitness VUE mirror worth £1499. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account