Test and Keep a Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon blue)
Want to enjoy gaming on the go? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to review and keep the Nintendo Switch.
No matter what age, Nintendo has a wide variety of games to be enjoyed by the whole family. The Nintendo Switch is an innovation in video gaming consoles. This stylish console with 6.2” capacitive touch screen allows players to enjoy the full home-console experience anytime, anywhere. With three play modes, the Switch can be played in TV mode, tabletop mode or handheld giving players a variety of playing styles to experience.
The Nintendo Switch includes a battery life of approximately 4.5-9 hours, depending on what games are being played. This means it can be taken on any kind of family trip or long journey and you will be able to enjoy this console for hours on end. Enjoy gaming with a friend using the two wireless Joy-Con controllers for a shared playing experience. Or try the Switch’s multiplayer function where you can participate in games with up to 8 consoles! Make sure you sign up today so you don’t miss this amazing opportunity to test and review this amazing gaming console.
• Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon blue)
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a neon red/neon blue Nintendo Switch worth £280. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including your thoughts on the device, the packaging and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account