Test and keep a kids wooden double swing set with slide
Fancy spoiling the little people in your family? Apply to become a Testers Keepers product tester for your chance to see if the kids love to play on a wooden double swing set with an 8ft slide in your garden.
The TP Kite wooden double swing set with an 8ft wavy slide has enough fun and adventure for everyone. Made from premium-grade round-wood complete with a 2-seater glider, classic swing seat, large wavy slide and generous wooden play deck, this set has it all. Easily change the set around using the handy wraparound swing collars allowing you to add and remove additional items in the future as the family grows.
The children can spend long happy hours in the garden with this strong, rustic wooden playset. Plenty of opportunities to swing, slide and climb and let their imagination run wild. The fun 2-seat glider and swing seats are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and fun. There's plenty of room on the spacious play platform which is accessed by a wooden climbing ladder featuring safe non-slip grooves. Once they are at the top of the platform, they can slide down in a wavy-crazy style using the premium 8ft slide. Apply today for your chance to check out this super-fun piece of kit.
• Wooden Kids Double Swing Set with 8ft Wavy Slide
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Wooden Kids Double Swing Set with 8ft Wavy Slide worth £300. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account