Test and keep a brand new Smeg Retro Fridge
If you're someone who likes bold, unique furniture in your home, this is the opportunity for you. Testers Keepers is looking for a product tester to try out a Smeg 50s Retro Mini Bar Fridge.
The Smeg 50s style retro mini bar fridge comes emblazoned with a classic Union Jack design in full colour. This fridge would be perfect for a retro-style kitchen, guest accommodation, an office, home bar or man cave. Imagine hosting parties with your friends and family and ushering everyone to top up their drinks from your vintage-inspired mini bar fridge in red, white and blue.
Old meets new with this super appliance inside it has all the practicalities you would expect from a modern fridge. It’s 27-litre capacity means you will have more than enough room for all those bottles, cans, snacks and goodies to keep everyone fed and watered. An energy-efficient LED light inside is ideal for those midnight feasts. Incorporated within the internal layout is a door shelf for bottles, a door shelf for snacks and two durable glass shelves. The fridge features a low-noise design using an effective compressor, meaning it won’t be waking you up in the middle of the night. The automatic defrost feature keeps all your contents frost-free and at the perfect temperature. If you like the sound of this fridge apply today for a chance to try it yourself.
• Smeg 50s Retro Mini Bar Fridge Union Flag
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a Smeg 50s Retro Mini Bar Fridge Union Flag worth £1043. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account