Test and keep a brand new iPad Air
Tablet devices have become a seemingly essential part of life. Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to try an Apple iPad Air 64GB Wifi.
It is hard to believe that the first Apple iPad was only launched in 2010. Since then, Apple has become one of the leading pioneers in mobile technology and tablet devices. Their iPad Air is a great example of Apple innovation, efficiency, and craftsmanship. The new iPad Air features an all-screen design with a stunning True Tone and P3 wide colour liquid retina display. This ensures that whatever you are viewing, from daily emails to movies to games, you are guaranteed the most life-like, crisp and clear visual experience. Powered by the A14 chip, Apple’s most advanced chip technology ever, this iPad features an amazingly fast CPU and graphics performance.
Take superb pictures with the 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera with better low-light performance. Easy to use, secure and fast Touch ID is now integrated into the top button of the iPad Air. 64GB of storage gives you plenty of space for all your photos, movies, apps and ebooks meaning you will always have room for the things you love. Whatever you need from a tablet device make sure to apply today for a chance to try it for yourself.
• Apple iPad Air 64GB Wifi
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive an Apple iPad Air 64GB Wifi worth £579. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, ease of use and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account