Test and keep a brand new Hybrid Electric Bike
Would you like to take all the hard work out of your bike rides? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to try an Assist Hybrid Electric Bike 2021 - 20" Wheel.
Electric bikes have become a mainstay of popular commuting routes over the last 10 years. They effortlessly take the hard work out of your daily journey to work, going to the shops or enjoying the countryside at the weekend. Don’t think you’d be able to tackle those steep hills on your favourite country lanes? Think again as this bike features a 12 point pick up which allows the motor to respond to each pedal turn and ignites the electric power to help you before you even realise you need it.
Cover up to 20 miles on a single charge depending on rider’s weight and the ground under the wheels. Then rest up, grab a quick cup of tea and you can be ready to go again after just 2-3 hours of charging. If you are need to push the bike up a trail or have it loaded up with bags, you can engage the handy walking mode. It also makes your daily commute easy as you can jump on and off as you need to fit in with city traffic. Give yourself the flexibility to ride where and when you want without the hard work. Apply today for a chance to try it for yourself.
• Assist Hybrid Electric Bike 2021 - 20" Wheel
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive an Assist Hybrid Electric Bike 2021 - 20" Wheel worth £500. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, comfort and whether or not you would use the product again.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account