Test and keep a brand new DJI Mini 2 Drone
This opportunity could have you flying high! Testers Keepers is looking for a product tester to test drive a DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo Drone and all its fun features.
Taking photos and videos using a drone is a cool way to capture shots you wouldn’t be able to do from the ground. The DJI Mini quadcopter is sure to be your best friend and photographic travel buddy. Weighing in at just 246g, about the same as an apple, it fits neatly in the palm of your hand and takes up minimal room in your backpack. Don't let its diminutive size fool you, this drone is packed full of features and performance. With 31-minutes battery life and support for up to 5km of HD video, you can fly greater distances with no loss of quality.
Take off to altitudes of up to 4,000m and remain stable in level 5 winds - this quadcopter can get the perfect shot in the most challenging weather conditions. A triple-axel motorised gimbal with a 4K camera gives you 12MP to capture those once in a lifetime shots. Coupled with 4K/30fps Ocusync 2.0 video capability with anti-interference features it lets you create smooth, clear video footage. If you're ready to take your photography to new heights apply today for a chance to win.
• DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo worth £549. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account