Test and keep a Bosch Series 2 Fridge Freezer
Keep your food and drinks cool, frozen and well-organised. Testers Keepers is looking for a product reviewer to test a Bosch Series 2 frost-free fridge freezer.
Full of innovative technology and features, this appliance is there to save you time, money and effort. This large, family-sized fridge freezer has a 256-litre capacity – that’s enough to hold 14 bags of shopping. Clever tech in the freezer section means there will be no ice build up that needs defrosting, thanks to the constant circulation of cool air. The same cool air circulation in the fridge section means a consistent chilled temperature throughout and less spoilage of food.
Built-in LED lights offer comfortable, glare-free illumination of the interior. Whatever the design of your kitchen, this fridge freezer will fit in with a classic silver finish. Plus, the intelligent reversible doors allows you to open it in a direction to suit your kitchen layout. If you like the sound of this handy appliance, then enter today for your chance to try it for yourself.
• Bosch Series 2 frost-free fridge freezer
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive a Bosch Series 2 frost-free fridge freezer worth £500. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account