Tell us what you think of the Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch
Nothing says luxury like a good quality timepiece. Whether you're looking for something durable, stylish or practical, the Tag Heuer Formula 1 is the watch for you. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer and you could be putting its performance to the test.
The Tag Heuer Formula 1 is a 41mm diameter quartz watch. With a unique black dial optimising the true motor racing spirit, it's sure to turn heads. Consisting of a 41mm brushed steel case and a steel black unidirectional bevel. Finished off with a brushed steel bracelet strap, this watch screams class and sophistication.
This sporty number is also shock-resistant and water-resistant to 200m. The strap features a double safety bracelet clasp and driver's extension to enable it to be fitted over a racing suit. This versatile, masculine sports watch is powered by Swiss-made quartz movement and is encased in hypoallergenic, hand-brushed steel.
Whether you are a suit wearer, a casual lover or a sports fanatic this watch won't let you down.
• Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch worth £1,050 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account