Tell Us What You Think of Baby Bjorn's Travel Cot Light
There is a whole big world out there and we all want to go and see it don't we? However, once you have a baby in the family it might seem like it is more difficult to make plans and get out there as a family. But with the new BabyBjorn Travel Cot Light the idea of travelling with a little one needn't be so dauting and if you apply today you could review one, worth £225, for free!
This super easy to use and lightweight travel cot is easily set up in one smooth movement! Simply remove from the carrying bag, lift out and pop the cot up wherever you need it! Just as easy to collapse and put back in its carry bag, this stable travel cot stands firmly on any floor surface ensuring peace of mind.
The soft, cosy mattress means that your baby or toddler gets a good night's sleep wherever they are in the world and the airy mesh design lets you keep an eye on them as well as allowing them to see out.
Suitable from birth to approximately 3 years this travel cot can go with you on many adventures to come. With no loose parts and machine washable fabric, this great piece of kit takes all the worry and stress out of travelling with little ones. Apply today and test all the great features for yourself.
• Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light worth £225 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including functionality, ease of use, quality and whether or not you would buy the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account