Take the perfect photo with the Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera
Do you enjoy capturing fantastic family photos and videos? Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to tell us what you think of the Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Camera with DX 16-50mm VR Lens.
The days of shaky photos taken at birthday parties with a throw-away camera seem to be all but gone. These days we are all much more confident taking photos with our phones and with digital cameras. It allows us to take more photos than ever before as we don't need to worry about printing costs when developing a whole camera roll and getting maybe one or two good shots. Nowadays digital cameras are much more accessible and intuitive to use.
The Z50 is Nikon’s first Z Series DX-Format mirrorless camera. Featuring a large 20.5 MP DX-format sensor, this camera is lightweight and compact. Proffering superb image quality and 4K video in all light settings, you will always have the perfect camera to hand when those memories need to be captured forever. Featuring the same wide Nikon Z Mount and wide, fast hybrid AF system as their ground-breaking Z6 and Z7 cameras, this camera is precise, fast, and silky-smooth.
Also included is a sharp electronic viewfinder with intelligent eye-detection and a large tilting touchscreen. With up to 11fps continuous shooting, if you can see it, you can shoot it. Auto-focus and auto-exposure mean you capture more of the shots you would normally miss with less effort. Record cinematic movie footage at 30p and slow-motion in full HD or capture dramatic time-lapse sequences at the touch of a button. Let your creativity run free!
The ergonomically-designed grip is deep and comfortable to handle and the DSLR style controls make it simple to use. Apply today to see what this brilliant camera can bring to your photography hobby.
• Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Camera with DX 16-50mm VR Lens
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive a Nikon Z 50 Mirrorless Camera with DX 16-50mm VR Lens. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account