Review the Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2
Your gateway to total peace of mind! Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test the Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2.
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 offers crystal-clear 1536p HD Head to Toe Video and advanced motion detection, ensuring you'll never miss a visitor or package delivery. With a plug-in adapter it provides non-stop power so whether you're at work or just relaxing at home, this doorbell keeps you connected to your front door, day and night.
Get instant notifications and check in on your front door from anywhere using the Ring app on your smartphone or tablet. With two-way talk it lets you communicate with visitors, delivery drivers, or even ward off unwanted guests, all from the palm of your hand. It includes a chime which connects to the ring doorbell to receive real-time notifications in your home. Designed for quick installation, you can get it up and running in no time. You can add a Ring Protect plan to record, review and share missed moments with a 30 day free trial!
Upgrade your smart security and stay connected like never before, so enter today for your chance to try it for yourself.
• Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive the Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 worth £250. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, appearance and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account