Review the Fenty Beauty Refillable Lipstick
Give your makeup bag a boost and do your bit for the planet. Testers Keepers is looking for one product reviewer for a chance to test a Fenty Beauty Icon semi-matte refillable lipstick.
Curated by superstar Rhianna, these beautiful lipsticks come in a range of reds and neutrals to suit all skin tones and styles. From the deep, statement red of Flaunty Auntie to the subtle nude of Motha Luva there’s a shade for everybody and every occasion. Designed to be refillable you simply decide on the colour you love and pair it with the unique easy-to-fill bullet case.
The lipsticks are high-pigment and low-maintenance. Perfect for wearing all day long, from the office to the club. The creamy formula is lightweight to wear, luxurious and plush feeling on the lips. Plumping hyaluronic acid keeps lips hydrated and refreshed and the formula is bursting with vitamins C and E for healthy, nourished skin. If you’re ready to step up your lip makeup, then enter today for your chance to try this for yourself.
• Fenty Beauty Icon semi-matte refillable lipstick (Case not included)
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product reviewer will receive a Fenty Beauty Icon semi-matte refillable lipstick worth £18 All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, look and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account