Review and keep the Dyson V11 cordless vacuum cleaner
Does your furry friend leave their fluff and hair all around the house? Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for your chance to test out a Dyson V11 cordless vacuum cleaner.
Dyson is renowned for its patented technology when it comes to home vacuum cleaners. The Dyson V11 Animal is a powerful handheld cleaner with a direct drive head perfect for removing ground-in dirt from your carpets and floor coverings. Offering more suction than most corded vacuums, this lightweight cordless model offers the ultimate flexibility. Dyson Hyperdymium™️ motor technology delivers up to 125,000 rpm and the Radial Root Cyclone™️ creates a factor of 79,000g to suck up dirt and dust without clogging or loss of suction.
The advanced LCD gives you second by second running time, meaning you're never caught short with half a room left to clean. View real-time performance updates for the best control over your cleaning. Advanced six-stage filtration captures dust particles and prevents them from leaking into the air. In auto mode, the V11 Animal adapts automatically to different floor types using Dyson Dynamic Load Sensor. Move effortlessly from carpet to hardwood with no change of brush or accessories.
A large 0.76L bin means less stopping and is easy to empty, plus you can throw the Dyson filter in the washing machine to help it perform at its best. Enjoy up to 60 minutes run time, based on eco mode on a hard floor, and get the whole house cleaned in no time. Apply today to see if you will get to review and keep the Dyson V11 Animal.
• Dyson V11 Animal
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Dyson V11 Animal worth £500 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including results, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account