Review and keep the Dyson 360 Heurist Robot Vacuum
Vacuuming is one of those jobs which nobody likes to do but has to get done. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for your chance to win a Dyson robot vacuum to do the work for you!
Back in 1993, Dyson launched its first innovative upright vacuum cleaner. Featuring dual cyclone technology, it boasted superior suction compared to traditional models of vacuum cleaner. Since then Dyson has released a vast range of home vacuum appliances as well as hair products using their patented dual cyclone technology. Their latest offering in the form of the 360 Heurist robot vacuum takes home cleaning to the next level.
This state of the art robot vacuum is powerful enough to clean your whole home. The intelligent SLAM vision system helps it to accurately navigate your home so it can always pinpoint its location in the current room. The time-of-flight sensors measure distances helping to build a map of your home whilst continually checking its position. An LED light ring allows it to see where it is going, even in low light.
It's full-width brush means that wherever the robot goes, it cleans. The whole machine filtration captures dust and allergen particles as small as 0.3 microns and expels cleaner air. Create and define zones within your home and choose how the robot cleans them. Customise your cleaning schedule and add no-go zones to avoid cleaning in certain areas altogether. You can control everything from wherever you are with the Dyson Link app. Apply today for your chance to let us know what you think of this high-tech robot vacuum.
• Dyson 360 Heurist robot vacuum
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Dyson 360 Heurist robot vacuum worth £800. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, results and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account