Review and keep a Sony PS5 Console
Do you enjoy a good gaming session either on your own or with friends or family? Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for a chance to tell us what you think of the Sony PlayStation 5 console.
Sony has been making innovative and entertaining games consoles for nearly 30 years. Ever since the original PlayStation came to market, they have delivered the latest in gaming technology and immersive games. Their latest offering, the long-awaited PlayStation 5 does not disappoint! The PS5 unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated. With lightning-fast loading, ultra-high-speed SSD and deeper immersion, the PS5 is the future of console gaming.
Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with an integrated I/O to rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do and enjoy lightning-fast speed. Marvel at incredible graphics in an all-new generation of games with new and exciting features. Maximise your play sessions with near-instant load times for installed games.
Experience breath-taking immersion and deeper gameplay with support from haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D audio technology. The DualSense wireless controller includes a built-in microphone and create button all integrated into a comfortable, ergonomic design. Apply today and let us know what you think of the future of gaming.
• Sony PS5 Console
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Sony PS5 Console worth £450. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account