Review and keep a Google Nest Learning Thermostat
Connected home tech is one of the biggest trends of the last decade. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for a chance to see how the Google Nest Learning Thermostat can help you.
The Google Nest Learning Thermostat is a connected, programmable thermostat that allows you to control your heating more efficiently. Effortlessly control up to 20 individual thermostats from your mobile device. Compatible with almost all heating systems including gas, oil and condensing boilers, underfloor heating, heat pumps and OpenTherm systems.
Adjust the heat and so much more from the palm of your hand. You can even control your hot water tank and give your hot water a boost when you need it. The smart programming features of the app (iOS and Android) help you save energy and money. The Nest learns your preferred temperature and smartly adjusts the heating to suit your preferences, your home's insulation, and the weather outside.
The Nest uses your phone's location and built-in activity sensors to avoid unnecessarily heating an empty house. Use the app to change the temperature or check your heating history from anywhere. With a big sharp display, you can easily see the current temperature, time, or weather from across the room. Apply today for a chance to check out all the features of this handy home gadget.
• Google Nest Thermostat
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a Google Nest Thermostat worth £169 and all we expect in return is an honest review of the product including features, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account