Review and keep 13-inch MacBook Air
A laptop is a really useful piece of kit to have in the house. Apply to become a Testers Keepers product reviewer for your chance to check out the 13-inch MacBook Air.
Apple is renowned for its high-end, super-efficient technology. Their MacBook laptop is now an iconic item of gadgetry full of Apple quality and features. This 13-inch laptop comes with a retina display with True Tone for ultrarealistic graphics. Utilising Touch ID means you can easily unlock your MacBook using your Apple ID and pay for your purchases using Apple Pay with a fingerprint. The technologically advanced Magic Keyboard features a redesigned scissor mechanism and layout giving it a comfortable and stable key feel.
This incredibly thin and light MacBook weighs in at just 1.35 kg making it the ideal travel companion. Whether you are working on your daily commute train journey or watching movies when away from home, you won't be weighed down by a heavy laptop.
The unique wedge-shaped design makes for an even more compact frame. Taking up 17% less volume than its predecessors without losing any functionality. With 256GB SSD storage and an Intel Iris Plus graphics card, you have all the power, memory, and speed you need for games to entertainment to complex spreadsheets and graphics software like photoshop.
Apple is committed to carbon neutrality and thinking of the environment. With this in mind, the MacBook Air is made of 100% recycled aluminium making it the greatest MacBook created so far. Apply today for your chance to see for yourself.
• 13-inch MacBook Air
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product review opportunity
What's in it for me?
We will send you a 13-inch MacBook Air worth £999. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section)
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with marketing service providers, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account