Product Test the Dior Addict Natural Glow Set
Time to give your makeup bag a much-needed revamp. Testers Keepers is looking for one product tester to test a Dior Addict Natural Glow Set.
This gorgeous set by the iconic brand Dior features three amazing lip products elegantly presented in a midnight blue gift box. Included within this superb collection is a Dior Lip Addict Glow lip balm in the shade 001, pink. This super-hydrating balm lasts up to 24 hours and is made from 97% natural ingredients. The subtle pink tone enhances the natural colour of your lips without being excessive or garish. You also get a Dior Addict Lip Maximiser serum in shade 00, pink. It gives an irresistible plumpness and creates a mirror-like effect when applied to the lips.
As a delicious bonus, you also receive a Dior Addict Lip Maximiser mini serum in shade 38, rose nude. With the same glorious formula as the full-size version, this mini serum is perfect for slipping into your handbag for on-the-go hydration and glossy shine. If this amazing lip set catches your interest, apply today for a chance to experience it firsthand!
• Dior Addict Natural Glow Set
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a Dior Addict Natural Glow Set worth £64. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including contents, quality and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account