Product test a VTech Smart Baby Monitor
Peace of mind is everything when it comes to babies. Testers Keepers is looking for a product tester to test a VTech 5 Inch smart video monitor.
This modern baby monitor from Vtech features a high-quality 5” LCD screen and mobile app compatibility and 11-hour battery life. The camera unit has 360 degree rotation, plus an infrared light which is motion detected, allowing you to see baby in the dark. Comforting features include a nightlight, soothing lullabies and ambient sounds such as white noise. The parent unit features a high-definition screen which can go wherever you go within the home, keeping an eye on baby at rest and play. It shows the current temperature of the room so you can ensure baby gets a good nap at the perfect temperature.
The two-way talk-back feature lets you soothe baby without having to enter the room. The free-to-download app offers even more functionality such as on-demand recording and the ability to monitor baby from more than one device. If you like the sound of this handy baby gadget, then enter today for your chance to try it.
• VTech 5 Inch smart video monitor
• Write an honest review of approximately 300 words
• Free product test opportunity
What’s in it for me?
The product tester will receive a VTech 5 Inch smart video monitor worth £120. All we expect in return is an honest review of the product including quality, features and whether or not you would use the product yourself.
Join MyOffers today and benefit from our Special Offers Scheme for FREE.
Before joining it is important to read our privacy statement This explains how MyOffers process personal data for purposes such as direct marketing, ID protection & tracing purposes and profiling which are in our
These legitimate business purposes relate to the following activities:
- Direct Marketing - Postal and telephone marketing by both DLG and other third parties, but in either case communications will be in relation to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you based upon information which you have provided us.
- Profiling - We will profile your information for marketing purposes to help our clients deliver marketing communication that is more relevant to you (for more information, please refer to the profiling section). Our partners may use your data for tailored advertising, measurement of the effectiveness of the advertising, and identity resolution (i.e. recognition).
- ID Protection & Tracing - This is in relation to appropriate agencies which we have listed below which could help protect your identity and prevent fraud.
This means that personal data is shared with, database clients, credit reference agencies and third parties in
Marketing Services Providers collect data from data collectors such as ourselves. They will profile you by combining the data we share with information they receive from other sources to help organisations better understand their customers and find others like them. This helps their clients tailor products and services to best suit your needs. This also helps to check the accuracy of the data they hold about you, including your IP address, and ensure it is up-to-date (known as “validation”). They will then share your data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. For further details, please see the Marketing Services Providers page.
Sectors include; automotive, charity, gaming, leisure, finance, insurance, health / mobility, home improvements, Wills, funeral plans, mail order, market research, media, retail, telecoms, travel and utilities. For more information, read our privacy statement.
It is important that you have total control of how your personal data is processed and can update your preferences at www.myoffers.co.uk/account